SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

Another new high, page-5

1. 8,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1048
    Well done on purchasing SIP and hanging on , similar to myself. Just one correction in your post is that MYX is not a wholesaler and not in competition with SIP and API. MYX is a generic drug company only. The other player in Australian Pharmacy wholesale is Symbion , which is owned by Ebos ( code EBO ) which has dual listing in Aust and NZ. SIP has had it's problems , with the massive goodwill write down in its generics business , criminal charges and class action. The sale of it's generic business to Sth African company Aspen which enable SIP to become debt free was a turning point. The problem moving forward , as you rightly pointed out , is to increase nett profit. For this to happen SIP has to look outside the wholesale distribution area , which is too regulated by government , and find new areas . One area I think is of vital importance in hospital supply . Mark Hooper has indicated that is an area that interests them. SIP was always under priced against API , but the question was was API overvalued or SIP undervalued, it seems to be the latter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.