SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

Another new high, page-7

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Hi Lakota6,

Thanks for your post, and congratulations on your windfall too. With no disrespect, I would contend that it's foolhardy to disregard MYX as not being a competitor (directly or indirectly) for SIP, these guys are going (motoring) forward, and have sprung from the roots of FH Faulding. Similar business models previously, if my memory serves me correctly? Who knows where, and what market segment MYX will hold in the future? Besides, big business is dictating the abolition of the middleman, and the supply chain is not what it was.
    In relation to hospital supply, you make mention of the highly regulated environment, but aren't SIP faced with the same government bureaucracy, should they head down that road? Personally, I don't feel the whole Amcal or Guardian brand is the future, they tend to be seen as the poorer cousin of Chemist Warehouse and Priceline. In any case, I have no easy answers, but I don't see much further SP growth unless SIP widen their collective circle. However, I'm happy to hold, wait and see how this revival continues to play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.