NDO 0.59% 85.5¢ nido education limited

I consider the company a possibility of an opportunistic...

1. 7,809 Posts.
    I consider the company a possibility of an opportunistic takeover offer at the low end of valuations, whilst large parasitic corporate traders continue to undersell their stock for a quick 'fix' .
    Every consumer loves a Sale. Any (hypothetical) corporate predator is not going to be any different, in my opinion . Oh but " we offer a 30% premium on the recent trades ..... "

On every comparison NDO is heavily undervalued, but do the corporate sellers care? As long as the almighty bonus target can be met ..... to perpetuate banal fantastical lifestyles of the wunderkind .

We are witness to a disregard of fair value and a culture of investment aversion that might be compared to pimping - lending stock to shorters, and selling very cheaply if it means a 'quickie' buck profit and instant 'drive-through' satisfaction .

Whatever happened to nurturing progressive company achievements, and promoting fundamental success via accumulated ownership ?

It seems the chart is the manifesto they draw on to qualify their actions ..... actions en masse that created the chart pattern in the first place . One big churny-go-round .

The market that "is always right" appears to me to be dominated by sociopaths in suits -nothing more than school boys with delusions of grandeur.
    Masters of the financial universe - they are omnipresent but create nothing, and produce nothing ..... but "wasn't that a big global financial crisis we all shared. How the heck did that happen?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.5¢
Change
0.005(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $194.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.5¢ 85.0¢ $96.28K 113.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23000 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 29650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.