AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

As was rightly predicted a couple of weeks ago - some of us knew...

1. 244 Posts.
    As was rightly predicted a couple of weeks ago - some of us knew it would go this way. I also know that croneyism, once uncovered will also set a direction. I expect 'those others' will be on notice - who knows whether they are actually bothering to turn up to the day job!!!

I too feel a little more bullish about this now - starting to stroke the beard again for the first time in a long time.

But let's not forget a few things. Due to the lack of announcements over the last 3 years, what exactly is the current position of the company?

How much smoke is there still about? Is there a real project here? Seriously! What are the chances of a takeover? What does that mean for us meek holders?

If there is a project for AIM, what things might derail it? I refer to the local conditions in BF. How much BS have we been privy too?

As most of us have been exibiting the word 'patience' for some time now, I would be interested to hear from our old friend ecneitap as to what the tea leaves hold now!

Hey ecn! You still about?

Also looks like the dog will have to wait a bit longer for his XXXX! Starting to get flashbacks of Rocko!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.