AIM 4.44% 43.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

another one bites the dust, page-21

1. 12,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    How sad it was to have MF hanging around for that period of time that he did, after organising the patch of dirt. He had no mining management skills whatsoever.
    How is it that posters on this site for 2 years including myself have continually pushed for management change and restructure and nothing has been done until recently.
    Even elgaes has become an expert in the last few months when it was clearly evident that a major problem existed.
    The question remains, who is still making the decisions for change. Are the decisions being made on he basis of MF trying to somehow protect his loot and secondly others trying to retain some credibility.
    It now needs decisions made on what is best to fast track the project and hence shareholder value.
    My concern that there are no new experienced people with mining background to make the right decisions. The old board or whats left of it still exists.
    The next major shuffle if done of the good of the company and not ego and greed will decide the future for AIM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $89.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $10.82K 24.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49253 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 3878 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.