CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

*CorrectionI excitedly thought these new "High Quality" "Small...

1. 1,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215

*Correction

I excitedly thought these new "High Quality" "Small Batch" Curated strains were grown in their own facilities in Victoria, BUT as I dug a little deeper they are from CANADA...basically they are doing the same as Medcan now? Its not such a bad thing but medcan doesnt have $50m+ in debt.

However, presumably they are still producing their "Very Average" strains in Mildura...I thought they had a future if they have got their act together and started producing the good quality that they are "forced to buy from Canada" to be competitive in their own market lol basically they are admitting that they cant compete...it's over.

I still cant see reselling High Quality product grown by others saving the $50m+ CAN Debt Ship....it's over, sorry I thought there was hope...

I wouldnt bother with a new CEO either by EOFY..no need im betting the BoD are thinking now.

Looking forward to trying the Canadian grown King Eider 32% this week it looks really good, while I can get it.

Why buy/invest now when you could probably pick it up for a fraction of the price from administrators in coming months , interesting to read the Auditors report that's due soon.

The numbers just dont add up! Time for the Bod to focus on the "Rabbit and Hat" strategy before EOFY.

Good Luck! but im less confident of a resurrection than I was a month a go. It's a head scratcher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.