ERG 10.0% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

another one from yahoo finance, page-5

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi SS, I fully understand your ideas and if you have decided what you would do about your right and responsibility, you should follow yourself. All of my posts are the view from my angle only. I still concern about the followings:

1. What ERG small shareholders could do after the vote for YES/NO to turn the ERG downward trend?
    2. Since I knew ERG first time, I always heard some exciting news about ERG but it always turned out to be a trap for all of its shareholders at last.
    3. Politicians are experts to get the power and prefer to promise something they even don't have any ideas.
    4. NSW government has the resources from the tax payers but ERG has to get some money for its survival first.
    5. It is fearful if anyone hold ERG shares from $40 to $0.008. When is it possible for these loss to become profit?
    6. The deep fear of ERG board and the financial professionals has its own reasons. ERG needs the big projects and the big projects need the deposit and guarantee. Four months cash flow positive means nothing.
    7. I do feel ERG could not avoid the fate to be Vix and feel there will be a panic selling soon.
    8. Ingot is not a winner but a loser in ERG.
    Please note I have no any share in ERG and I have put a buying order at $0.002 to wait for a panic selling as a bargain hunter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.