@JACK; re your latest abusive post which included "... You...

1. 47,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @JACK; re your latest abusive post which included "... You demented little sicko, you forgot to mention Abbott. ...".

It sounds as though I've touched a raw nerve - the absolute bluddy mess the Coalition made in Defence Procurement is continuing to act as a threat to Australia's security, is an ongoing burden on taxpayers and an incredible drain on our economy.

But there's more to come - the Coalition allowed our current subs to become corroded - three of them are not even seaworthy. And yet Dutton and Morrison signed us up to buying a fleet of second hand nuclear powered ones from the USA and all but bankrupt UK.

Dutton's announcement today committing taxpayers to fund $400 Billion on hideously inefficient and very high risk nuclear power stations following his profligate waste on JobKeeper, elitist wealthy private schools, nuclear subs, 72 F35s, dud choppers, dud ships and Border Farce defines him as Australia $GREAT $BIG $SPENDER and the Coalition as the party of $BIG $GOVERNMENT.

I'd be embarrassed to support such irresponsible waste of taxpayers' money, even if I was YOU!
    Last edited by Lapdog: Yesterday, 09:59

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.