ITE i.t.& e limited

re: absolut advance : underlord... As an occasional poster but a...

1. 190 Posts.
    re: absolut advance : underlord... As an occasional poster but a long-term ITE supporter I find the latest sentiments expressed on this thread very perplexing.

T4P, you seem to be guilty of an offence you are accusing others of - I suggest as you are also unable to add anything of interest to analysis of this company then you sell your holding and head elsewhere yourself - please practise what you preach!
    Although it seems to me your latest posts are a full 180 degree turnaround to what you posted on ITE only six months ago - then you said it was cheap and that was before first-profit announcement and the latest, well-documented prospects (as described on this thread several times, just ask Robbo) - IMO the price certainly hasn't risen commensurate to recent good news and remains very good value.

ITE remains a stable, well-managed, well-connected company with good growth prospects, products full of potential that are aimed at one of the most lucrative businesses on the planet (i.e. finance). But my thoughts on ITE and what you should do with your holding in it are purely my own.

Good luck to all and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.