IDL 0.00% $1.27 industrea limited

another one!!!, page-20

1. 12 Posts.
    I am surprised they Phatphopets are recommending sell, it should be consider buying some more at 42c on SPP while you can,,, but that doesn't suit their business model which requires them to get transactions and have their subscribers switching in and out of stocks, which then in turn helps justify their followers re-subscribing annually for new ideas and for new punters to sign up for subscriptions. Still that is their business and not mine.

IDL are clearly in growth mode and the mainstream broker reports are all buys with targets around 60c on existing numbers factoring in modest growth.

I am surprised they (PP) and others haven’t joined the dots on IDL and where the SPP funds might be going re Huddys - as Cockatoo (COK) have today announced a $ 35 million capital inflow which is to be used for expansion ! - a big increase in COK coal output year on year starting very soon. And those who follow the announcements will know that a contract for cockatoo mining was recently awarded to IDL. Thats my pick anyway for what its worth any comments are welcomed.

I think one or two contract expansions for IDL will get the mainstream brokers upping the targets yet again.

Bottom line - Phatphopets subscribers should have been advised to top up at 42c while the offer is on the table. Looking at the buy / sell side not many are getting out anyway – which is good for them as I don’t like seeing ‘investors’ getting a bad call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.