LIN 0.00% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

My dear sir,I must confess that I find myself rather perplexed...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    My dear sir,I must confess that I find myself rather perplexed by your previous correspondence. Perhaps you would be so kind as to elucidate the matter of this "first list" to which you refer? I'm afraid I'm not quite au fait with its significance.Furthermore, I couldn't help but notice your repeated allusions to certain individuals of purportedly exceptional status. Might I inquire as to whom you are referring? I'm most intrigued to learn of their distinguishing qualities.Now, regarding the financial matters you've touched upon, it appears that early investors who secured their positions at a mere three cents are currently enjoying a rather handsome return of 300%. Conversely, those who entered at fifty cents find themselves in the unenviable position of a significant loss. I must ask, my good man, who among these groups do you consider to be particularly noteworthy?If I may be so bold, it seems you've found yourself in a rather unfortunate predicament, having invested at the higher price point. While I sympathize with your position, I must gently suggest that it's hardly becoming of a gentleman to cast aspersions upon others, including the esteemed chairman, due to one's own financial missteps.I'm afraid I'm at a loss to comprehend the purpose behind your persistent dissemination of pessimism throughout this forum. Not only that, but your practice of pursuing other members and offering unsolicited, rather shocking commentary is, dare I say, most ungentlemanly.It has not escaped my notice that wherever I choose to engage in discourse, be it regarding Lin, PVW, SVN, or CXO, you seem to materialize, intent on spreading a cloud of negativity. I must say, old chap, this behaviour is most perplexing and, if you'll forgive my frankness, rather unbecoming.Perhaps we might endeavor to maintain a more civil and constructive dialogue in the future? After all, a true gentleman always strives to elevate the conversation, not diminish it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $73.81K 642.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 412006 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 39452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.