BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Another Over-Reaction

1. 2,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1670
    I am going to try and be as polite as possible here, but for God's sake can we stop with all the over-reactionary BS. Talk of back-door listings and the latest theories on insolvency. The voluntary suspension is due to the FACT that the company is undertaking a MATERIAL change in activities i.e. the establishment and operation of a cryptocurrency exchange. For the life of me I dont know where you get this grassy knoll stuff about back-door listings and the like. The company's financial position is NOT under threat.

After the suspension in early November due to the enormous price escalation, there was significant panic and dismay as to whether BPG would be suspended indefinitely, yet the company provided a prescriptive and detailed response to the ASX within a couple of days. The doomsayers were all predicting a price crash, but in fact it hit 1.6 cents before retracing.

Before the AGM, those same doomsayers were predicting that the issuance of the shares to Directors would collapse the BPG share price, but NO, once again they were proved wrong as it escalated over 40% to 1 cent.

Now we have the VOLUNTARY suspension and all the doom and gloom merchants have come out of the woodwork to wring their hands and predict the worst. Back-door listings, insolvency. Strewth, what next? I believe that this company is having some growing pains and could be doing things a lot better for the benefit of shareholders. However, once they get their house in order and IF they meet their deliverables, we all stand to benefit.

Like Ragger, I have significant skin in the game here, but I have decided to show a little patience because what the BPG Board and management is looking to achieve is transformational for the company and its shareholders. If it all falls over, you have every right to kick my arse and call me for all its worth, but until then, please show a little faith and some patience in what the Board and management are attempting to achieve. I am willing to give them the benefit of any doubt until the s... hits the fan.

Happy New Year, and like all of you, I hope BPG can deliver for ALL shareholders in 2018. Onwards and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.