G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I agree, there are many conspiracy theories about who did what ,...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I agree, there are many conspiracy theories about who did what , for what purpose, make a great movie!
    The interesting thing about conspiracy theories is the author/s. It can highlight a juvenile insecurity within the person where they don't trust anyone whose thoughts conflict with their own. as a trader, it forces them to take profit too soon and hold onto losses too long, very sad.

I still hold a good quantity of MUS at around break even so not too concerned I still believe the company has assets waiting to have their real value exploited including rubies and the battery stuff (which seems to excite so many people.

CJ did bite off more than he could chew. He trusted the wrong people who gave him the wrong advice about quality and grading. The fact he is going is a good thing as He's an anchor at the top management with preconceived ideas, which obviously don't work. A new person will hopefully depend on smarter people around him and not people like the Frenchman who basically told us we had good stuff but then decided to tell the world we had sheet. Some questions I wold like answered by management about the Frenchman. My apologies to the french in the event I offend anyone:

1. Was the Frenchman a paid employee of Mustang while at the auction?
    2. If so, what were his responsibilities?
    3. Was he authorised to leak information about the auction to the outside world. Maybe he was the official photographer????
    4. Did we pay him? If yes, I want our money back!
    5. Did he pay his own way (getting there, accommodation etc etc) Again, if so, I want the money back.
    5. Does he now own MUS shares. (I know insider trading and all that)(add to the conspiracy theories!)

By my way of thinking, this is the guy who cost us all $70 million in market cap so would certainly like to understand this element of the fiasco better.

Sometimes the arrogance of the French, can get you into all sorts of strife. Again, apologies to the French. I Know a number of French people and never had a problem with them. Maybe I never spent enough time with them! C'est la vie.

Hold on tight everyone. Lets wait for the AGM at which time I expect the Board will have a kick ass strategy mapped out for us (along with a great explanation of the huge fork up being the auction).
    Still happy to meet anyone beforehand, say at 2.00pm downstairs for coffee/beer)

Please let me know.
    Lou

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.