G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Another perspective

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

I am over the constant idiocy posted here, and you all need to think. For the record I still hold, but smaller than I used to.

Okay where to start.

The new leases acquired this year through a CR were touted and reported to be yielding 'high quality' rubies.

'Special stones' acquired before that seem to have gone missing. That definitely needs answering.

No 'special stones' from the new lease since then? How odd.

Forgive me for being stupid, but where did the quality and special stones disappear?

Ah, I see you don't see the big picture, they didn't disappear, just not presented at auction, as probably not allowed by the Mozambique government.

Now why would that be? You do all recall the terms of the new lease purchase and ultimately who owns them, if we don't follow through on taking it to mining? Christiaan has resigned but not yet left the company, so that is a positive, at least for some theories I had.

You also, in your research would have noted, that you can't sell rubies from Mozambique if not on a mining lease. Therefore you can't sell if only exploration license. Note the new lease purchased was not a mining lease, but exploration only. So even if we found the best there is, MUS couldn't sell what was found., well at least not yet, possibly why the botched auction sorting, where even a novice could get it right. Who knows.

I am not defending any position, and I can see Christiaan and Corbus departing and taking the ruby leases with them, so nothing left for shareholders, and maybe a pre planned move, hence a possible predetermined failure of the first auction, as it is big dollars, however, if they don't have the license to sell them, and were told they couldn't, what would you do?

I have no idea, but I suspect Christiaan, made a big mistake on being able to do what he thought he could do. I am taking a different approach on thinking about the disaster of the first auction, call me an idiot if you wish, but step back and think about it.

Too many things have been said and conjectured. I don't think we all were idiots, and the fact that Christiaan is still part of the board and not totally disappeared, says something, for the moment.

If he has the courage to face the AGM, even now not in an acting role, will say a lot. We all make mistakes, and I must admit this one is out there, and maybe he thought he could sell what he wasn't able to sell.

Just my odd thoughts as usual. Take it with a grain of salt. Not anymore idiotic than what already has been said.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.