G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi everyone, here is something I found whilst researching our...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Hi everyone,
    here is something I found whilst researching our ASX graphite neighbours: Battery Minerals,
    and Triton Minerals.  Its from a Battery Minerals ASX announcement dated July 20 2017, yep
    this year - not long ago, and deals with the political stability and legal system in Mozambique.
    I quote Battery Minerals - Morgans Noosa Conference July (20th) Presentation, slide number 13 -

'Mozambique: Stable, Friendly Mining Jurisdiction

1. Modern mining act and pro-mining government

2. Mining law gives a 10 year tax stability and minimal percentage variants during mining contract

3. Retro-active laws prohibited by constitution - all mining contracts upheld

4.   Stable multi-party democracy since 1994

5. 28 million people

6.  Languages - Portuguese

7. Vale, Rio Tinto, South 32, Syrah, Kenmare, Gemfields' ( a list of large co's also there
    inserted by Battery minerals in this slide).

SUMMARY
    As you can see, Mozambique, IS  A  COUNTRY   -  ASX companies can do business with, and are currently doing business with.  Our Mustang ASX leases, will be upheld in a court of law, in Mozambique, and here, if need be.  What isn't clear, is our - Mustang ASX - relationship with the co-partnership, with Regius Resources and Redstone Mining LEASES in Mozambique.  We, or more precisely, the new independent MD, needs to clarify this, the moment he/she assumes office.   Like I said this is a win-win situation, when we all know
    where we stand.

Bluequartz
    Last edited by Bluequartz: 22/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.