SEN 0.00% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

How you doing Demon?Yep...................we are still clinging...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    How you doing Demon?

Yep...................we are still clinging on to some sort of hope that this replacement management might be able to squeeze every little point one of a cent out of this stock.

Unfortunately, as you know from any plumbing work you do yourself at home, those damn plastic pipes can get pretty costly. But to join a sh.tload of them together to reach all the way to Qatar must be a huge cost.

Then they need to be wide enough to fit all these 'wonderful world leading' encryptors in them. Then management need to have enough wind in them to blow these encryptors through to the other end of the pipeline.
    Problem is that management has used up all their wind on useless announcements.

So here I am, opening my bottom draw every so often, just to make sure that I actually am the 'rightfull owner' of all these SEN shares. Just checking in case one of my kids, who is particularly fond of reading & watching comedy, may have taken them by mistake!

But Demon, my fellow SENite. At least we have the footy to look forward to............although one of my favourites, Malceski, has done his knee again.

Ohh the pain of it all!!

Cheers mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.