DMN 0.00% 0.1¢ datamotion asia pacific limited

I'm sorry people but I'd just like to point out in defense of...

1. TDS
    725 Posts.
    I'm sorry people but I'd just like to point out in defense of geo, about 2 years ago he was warning us all that the price would not hold up when it was at 2.4c and be heading back to .004c.
    I remember distinctly many of the optimists and uprampers here were striking him down telling him how absurd that was and didn't know what he was talking about.

Well on the 26/11/2008 it did that very thing.

A couple of months ago he was telling you that this could very well easily drop back to .001c and everyone chose to have a go at him again.
    Well look at today, someone just dumped and took out all the .002's, leaving only one step back to go. Gotta give it to him there, even if it doesn't hit .001, he's been pretty much on the money. Bag him out all you like but he's been more accurate than anyone here whether your upramping or downramping.

Face the facts. This company has not given you anything to be happy about, the very fact you're defending it is beyond me, looks what's happened to all your portfolios, the countless promises and not one has come to fruition in over 8 years!

Now please tell me how you think all of this comes to good management?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.