ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Another PLS in the making!, page-47

1. 2,297 Posts.
    Trying to compare peers, the market cap is lower in comparison to other lithium juniors who are showing less then 10MT indicated. I've bought in for 3 million shares on Friday as:

1) Shallow high grade lithium so close to the surface isn't as easy to find as most would think.
    2) Tesla have said they were only going to buy from North America.
    3) 2 projects which are low cost, from ground to market with existing infrastructure is what we all should be looking for. (I only care about the lithium)
    4) To catch up to peers within 12 months we will hit my favourite 10c sweet spot where every .5c increment will add more then 10% to our initial investment.
    5) Volume Thursday indicated that there is alot of money interested in the story and alot of shares exchanged from those who view this as short term hype to those who will be here in 12 months.
    6) ...Hopefully looking to fund a very low cost mine with a commodity that has tripled in price last year and a binding offtake agreement from Tesla.

Number 6 is the dream, but for a balanced opinion: If drill results show there's less then 8MT under both tenements I'm dropping this share from my Lithium Portfolio quicker then you can say "Capital Raising".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62015 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 2294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.