CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

another point of view - for tt and chookman

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Okay, 3rd and hopefully last post - please don't ask me any more questions as I'm a compulsive 'answerer'!!!

I mean not to offend any holders by my posts, just to give another point of view, and yes it is a scathing view, not based on this company alone, but on all specs that 'take' and burn shareholders' monies.

I only looked at this share today, attracted by some of the posts, although I do recall it being on my radar a few years ago.

TT,

You are obviously up-to-date with the company and I would rely on your judgement about management, technology and the threat from competitors. I just hope that you have looked also at the fundamentals. Perhaps you could answer me these questions?

How much does each member of the management team get paid?

How much will the new contracts be worth?

How much profit will they make from these contracts?
    Knowing there are 1 billion shares, how much profit per share will this work out to be?

If you divide the price by earnings per share, what p/e ratio do you get? (I know p/e's are not the best way to evaluate shares, but it does give you some kind of comparison.)

(You really don't need to answer these, but they are things that I would consider before buying into any share.)

Chookman,

My timing is purely coincidental. I really don't know the in or outs of this company besides what I can ascertain from their latest reports and announcements. As I said before, its price may increase, and for your sakes, I hope it does.

I have no personal gains from making these comments, just the belief that I may educate and empower some of the readers, and perhaps ensuring that as a shareholding group, we don't get ripped off by the greedy, overpaid management teams.

Good luck all and bye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.