CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

another point of view - for tt and chookman, page-2

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Early

No offence taken here and thanks for the reply.

If your original post was referring to the innumerable mostly mining micro stocks where the only time the company seems to get busy is just before they put their hand out for another cap raising for an amazing new opportunity right next to existing infrastructure that the big boys somehow missed however it never really existed in the first place, then I couldn't agree with you more.

I have lost plenty in some of these companies
    (lucky I am over it and not the least bit bitter about lazy assed shady micro cap pricks of CEO's though my psychologist doesn't agree).

In any case I am very confident that current PIE management are not in this category with Milne & Zikou having been very high up in senior management with companies with market caps of $40B+.

Now the questions.

How much does each member of the management team get paid?

Will be on the ann report for all to see. In general, the number hasn't looked on the high side to me and even less so with new management.

How much will the new contracts be worth?

The $100M question (ie share price at 10c - don't I wish). Will tell you as soon as I see the broker reports or sp after the ann.

How much profit will they make from these contracts?

See reply above re $100M question.

Knowing there are 1 billion shares, how much profit per share will this work out to be?

Above answer divided by 1,000,000,00.

If you divide the price by earnings per share, what p/e ratio do you get? (I know p/e's are not the best way to evaluate shares, but it does give you some kind of comparison.)

A really bad one looking back and a really good one I hope looking forward.

Hope you dont mind me having a bit of fun there but I think in your last comment lies the answer:

'.....they are things that I would consider before buying into any share.'

Very common sense approach which I wish I had used when looking at buying those bloody mongrel spec stocks that I have put behind me. It does however indicate to me that maybe this one is not for you ...... yet.

Maybe next week, the week after but certainly I hope pre Xmas.

Good luck

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.