CXG 2.27% 21.5¢ coote industrial ltd

another point of view of cxg

1. 34 Posts.
    delite to see cxg's price keep going up.compared with the risk and the potential,people will select cxg.
    image, cxg takes over greentrain,all greentrain's existing payment will transfer to cxg's share.then greentrain's outstanding payment is not a problem anymore.cxg will still have a debt ratio of around 98%,and cxg can sell some train and wagons to pay off the debt or the commwealth bank will renew the debt.what do you thank the cxg's price will be?
    I thank WA's train transport business must be all right.China imports much more iron ore than last year, just the value of iron ore drops not the volume drops.in this case, cxg's logistic deprtment can not be very bad,greentrain's train should be leased back all to replace the other contractor's train.Look at the same case of NFK,NFK has around 203% debt ratio, but the sp is completely differnt, up fr 13c to 58c now.
    BTW, i think CAB,ANN,RPX are good choice for value investor.CAB's annual divident will be around 6.5% fully frank, the accc can not change much even CAB lose the case.ANN's condom is very stable business,the no.1 brand condom in China gets even more popular now.When the economy gets better, the survey shows people will have more sex,use more condom. the swine flu will see more usage of medical glove.RPX dominants the AU and NZ market, the asx property future index is based on RPX's data.Buy and hold it, it will have good profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.