TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

another positioning

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

So another insider gets a situation modification before the announcement. Any more? Please put your hands up so we can get this show on the road. How was 49c worked out, and was it in lew of payment or a bonus? Its only a small amount but talk about giving off the cream. By the way the company has been vapourising money you can't tell me all these consultants, etc, havent been paid well already. I once went to the University of Queensland about employing the sevices of an expert consultant, and they wanted $3,000 a day. I settled in the end for an understudy for $100 an hour and got shoddy information I didn't use.
    There is no way we have been fed the true story about this application etc, I said in March i smelt spin. Always off schedule, so its almost a given the US trial won't happen on time etc. So expect another capital raising by August to cover this as sales by then won't cover it, and every week that goes by more cash keeps evaporating away.
    And something else. The institutions will be cautious about this stock until TIS has the IProperty, which as Panda reminds us is not till the stock has traded over $1.00 for 6 months. That will be a big moment.
    Hang in there Resourced, many of us feel anxious, but it will happen, but not before next week. Go and kick the footy, leave the dog alone. Remember you are a nessesary evil RETAIL shareholder , don't take it personaly as in the end its just the way it works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.