ANH ansearch limited

Moneytree, in an ideal World we would like every announcement...

1. 156 Posts.
    Moneytree, in an ideal World we would like every announcement posted on the ASX to have EBIT guidance. We live in hope :)

Taxloss selling is hitting just about every stock thats down - cant call the ANH the loneranger on that.

Gee just have a look at DES IBA SGN PGA HYO - Banks the list goes on. Lets just hope it heads up soon.

Back to ANH - at least this team seem to putting the hard yards in, their announcements are fewer and heaps more meaty than the old Company. ANH doesnt issue guidance, but I hope that changes in the future.

My collegue called the CEO today, He said he was very pleasant. In regard to the value of the deal he apparently wasn't drawn, but said video advertising is the future, especially on mobile, this is a good solid deal and joked that the ASX understands the value of the future of video advertising as they put us in trading halt on the basis it was a price sensitive announcement.

Remember this guy has a mobile background, no mention of mobile in the release though. The plot thickens, I hold my slice of the pie - no tax loss selling here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.