RGT 3.45% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Thanks for your post Harvey……………………. I apologise if this come...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    Thanks for your post Harvey…………………….
    I apologise if this come across as attacking you Peter but I do have to ask,
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> no apologies needed, Harvey............. all good.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> if you really are a top 20 holder of MXC as I have seen you mention over several threads,
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Check page 59 of the Annual Report 28th October. I am listed as #19

why is it that you appear to only ever see the negative in announcements and news stories?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to contrary, I am more than supportive of general MC news in the media as demonstrated with numerous news posting I have made in the past and will continue in the future when appropriate.

What I do not approve of is media representative’s spruiking incorrect information, gladly accepting incorrect info spoon fed to them without verification from ‘would be if they could be’ MC companies and promoters.

As a top 20 holder, I would assume your position would mean you should be highlighting the positives with hope this company succeeds.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You assume correctly and I do just that. ………….. highlight the positives yes. However I take exception to other would be MC companies who continue to tell stories intimating certain achievements or allow themselves to be misquoted in the media.
    Case in point on a continuing basis is AusCann ………………….
    Since July 2014, AusCann, formerly Tasman Health Cannabinboids, has been beating up stories about what they are going to do and where they are going to do it, without (so far) any approvals to grow any cannabis anywhere.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-03/tas-rejection-of-medicinal-cannabis-trial-a-missed-opportunity/5569802

They make claims about growing on Norfolk Island ………
    in 2014 federal government administrator of Norfolk Gary Hardgrave cancelled the licence issued to the company to operate, despite Prime Minister Tony Abbott's support of medicinal cannabis with appropriate safeguards.”

http://www.smh.com.au/national/king-of-cannabis-nevil-schoenmakers-stages-a-quiet-comeback-20150218-13iazv.html#ixzz48RVVrYxM
    Despite the licence being cancelled, they bought a block of land on Norfolk on which they planned to grow cannabis. They were then basically run out of town by the Island's Commonwealth administrators.

Then in May 20th 2015 the same Norfolk story surfaces again!
    “May 20, 2015 - AusCann will grow medicinal cannabis on Norfolk Island and export it for sale in Canada”
    Then after being told thanks but no thanks by the Norfolk Islanders, AusCann start promoting ………….

“Christmas Island could become a hub to grow and export medicinal cannabis, as an Australian company is eyeing a site on the island. “

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-growing-medical-purposes.html#ixzz48RWGNcmD

Just like Norfolk Island, Christmas Island is a non event.
    Bring on all the MC promo possible – no problem. BUT let it be correct and not misleading or an outright lie, like this.......... “Zelda Therapeutics has a manufacturing agreement in place with AusCann, which grows cannabis in Australia and extracts the vital cannabinoids for treatment.”

When or if AusCann does eventually put out a prospectus for an IPO ASX listing, I will be more than happy to evaluate the merits of a possible dabble. Until then, I much prefer being with a company like MXC that walks the walk & talks the talk……………. Gets deals done and achieves its ongoing goals.

Thanks 'bccook89', you are right. I should be asleep by now!.............. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $13.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $4.591K 15.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13138 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 17323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.