RGT 3.45% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I thought it was common knowledge PeterKing was a top 20 holder...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I thought it was common knowledge PeterKing was a top 20 holder and has been for sometime.

I got in early more than 12 months ago now and believe he got in at the price he says.

I have always put a lot credence in his posts and back to earlier days PK's reappearance on the ERI/MXC threads with more info on the industry in general was always a barometer to buy more stock. Long ago I made a post about having an indicator on this forum though it was more accurate before ERI MXC became so popular and that was alluding to his ability to always being well researched on this industry never tagged his name though and it was my buy more signal. He has always put out good quality info and is extremely passionate about MXC and I have never considered his posts to be ramping and have just taken them in the framework of which I view PK which is an honest passionate contributor.

I don't add anything to this forum and usually I'm not a long term holder,but PK and MrHeman in his own style maybe a few more are worth checking out when they post. None of us have to be right on these threads it's only a public forum with most being anonymous but everyone who has invested should be believing in the company. Otherwise the ASX as a whole isn't a hard place to make money patience and a belief in moving average setups is all and anyone who isn't confident in the company should just move on the ASX has a lot to offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $13.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $4.591K 15.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13138 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 17323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.