RGT 3.45% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Another positive article on medicinal cannabis, page-14

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    This is why, as I stated above, you are one of the few people in these threads I really stand up and pay attention to. You have an undeniable wealth of knowledge on this subject.

Also as i mentioned above, it would appear I have misinterpreted your "tone" so I must apologise.

As for AusCann making an attempt to grow on Norfolk Island, that will never happen. I have been there on holiday and can confirm it is the size of a peanut and heavily exposed from the weather, which wouldn't make for ideal out door growing conditions.

If they were to attempt to build an indoor hydroponic facility, it would cost them a significant amount again as the transport of building materials would be astronomical.

They also mention Christmas Island. If an area had publicity as poor as that specific area, I certainly wouldn't want to set up shop there.

If AusCann are making claims they are (or almost are) in production when they are in fact not and/or the media are making misrepresented claims about AusCann and their business, I welcome it as this only strengthens the appeal of MXC to the consumer and, after a bit of research into PANAX, I am extremely excited to see what we can achieve now they are under our brand (I will post what I have found so far in the next day or so)

Thank you again for your input Peter, as always it is greatly appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $4.591K 15.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13138 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 17323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.