CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

the reason its not 'priced ' in the sp..is because of the...

1. 537 Posts.
    the reason its not 'priced ' in the sp..is because of the confidentiality agreement with the vendor of the licenses ..
    ie there is market sensitive information not yet allowed to be released ..that's a condition of the contract...
    this fact alone raises a number of scenarios [all positive for C@ imho] which i chose not to canvas on this forum ..
    once this next period is got through and C2 can release information then and only then will the market be able to 'price' [email protected] that is all prior to the release of the initial resource statement ..
    in the meantime you, victorious and others of similar views please make your stock available to us at these and hopefully lower prices for they are being soaked up before next chapter .
    By the way i am sure sholders in HUN were expecting greater multiples than what Banpu's offering...i know with respect to C@ i expect a much better return than that..
    Then again i regard ME's knowledge as primus inter pares in the junior as well as larger mkt caps ..
    BTW i never steam 888 - call me the Kool Kat LOL!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.