FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Caver, you really are puzzling. I know you're just trying to...

1. 557 Posts.
    Caver, you really are puzzling. I know you're just trying to stir up a bit of interest and give yourself a chuckle from the safety of the home that gave you your nick, but your attempt at humour isn't vaguely amusing or clever. You must be very bored with your life.

With 'No Stock Held', what motivates you to take the trouble of starting a thread solely intended to provoke and annoy? I mean surely you don't think the trading has one skerrick of relationship to the content of the forthcoming announcement? Have you looked at the volumes? Do you know what role a decimal point plays? If there was foreknowledge I think the parcels going through would be bigger than 20 bucks a go, don't you?

I would say that the trading over the last few weeks is precisely proof positive that no-one knows a thing. And if it is mediocre news, you really think this SP has lower to go? It's currently priced for armageddon.

Surely the chance you have of making a fool of yourself with these stupid comments is reasonable enough to outweigh the cheap thrill you get from irritating long-suffering holders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $10.26K 82.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140038 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.