AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Another Positive, page-20

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    I think Heathgate will likely end up as the buyer, which must discourage other buyers knowing they are likely to be trumped. I would imagine it will take a little while, it is not buying a house, get the solicitor to check the title and get a building report. The directors will be concious of getting the agreement right we hope. If they leave it to long the uranium price will be trending up, while every one knows it has to increase markets seem to like seeing tangible evidence.
    I like the royalty idea some one suggested. It might suit some companies to offer that type of deal and Heathgate would either have to match it or offer a comparable cash deal. A good lever for AGS.
    Can share holders ask for an updated assessment of the resource and the prospectivity of the tenements to aid there decision in accepting an offer or not?
    I have withdrawn my buy order, it doesnt look like it will get filled. I am selling all my shares and will rebuild a port folio some time in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.