AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Why are people getting hung up on the 74c a share price? That is...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Why are people getting hung up on the 74c a share price? That is the value RCR have placed on AGS, NOT on the B4M prospect. It is not AGS that is for sale, it has been stated that AGS will continue on post the sale of B4M and concentrate on their own projects which they can manage themselves.

As for "Interested Parties" of course there is always going to be interested parties. Two will be the State of South Australia the other will be the Commonwealth of Australia. They will be very interested parties as the sale may or will have implications to them. Then of course there will be the tyre kickers who seem interested, but will not actually bid. Gees FarmerOscar is probably considered an interested party after his email to Deloittes.

As for the sale an interested parties, there will only be one truly interested party and that is Heathgate/Quaser. Seriously how many other parties would be truly interested in the project after the seller (AGS) states they want to sell because they cannot work with the other joint venture partner? And despite the fact litigation is settled it remains confidential. How is any prospective interested party meant to undertake due diligence with so many confidentiality clauses?

What I suspect is happening, is that Heathgate/Quaser have offered to buy AGS out (as part of the settlement), neither party could agree on a value. So they have engaged Deloittes to identify a independent price. After all a item for sale is only worth what someone will pay for it.

The question is how many truly 'interested parties' are there? I suspect very few given the uncertainty of the uranium price, exchange rates, confidentiality clauses, maybe even Foreign Review Board, and the statements that the major partner is so difficult to work with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.