AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

All the ramping in the world wont change the perception by the...

1. 7,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    All the ramping in the world wont change the perception by the market of the Directors ability now.imo

Heres how it works now Moseley the shareprice will linger or go lower until we near the Sale date (possibly upto six months away. imo ) Then within a few days of an announcement re Sale the insiders connected with ALL Parties concerned jump in and make a quick killing. imo

Sure we all can join in but that depends on an individual's circumstances and desire.!

Not so long ago you were insinuating that the Directors were all a bunch of liars, now there the Champions of the Shareholders according to you. imo

For a figure to surprise me would be what AGS would have earned by staying with the 25%.
    Using 25mlbs(25%) only and lets average out a U price at a low 70 dollars L/term (the mine life is 15-25 yrs) lets say profit is 30 dollars a lb.

750m + that's matching what we would earn by staying in the J/V

No need for VO3 to come in to help us out, for C..... sakes look at his track record. imo

Don't worry Moseley I know FO is waiting in the wings for us to settle down then no doubt, he will unleash the greatest ramp action we will ever see. Again I say what good will come of it.?
    You, FO Big Buddy can all ramp your hearts out I couldn't give 2Fs.

Md
    Last edited by Metalduster: 02/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.