SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

another possible but less likely scenario

1. 62 Posts.
    Often we must remind ourselves oil exploration and production companies are in almost a never ending game of poker, that is positioning themselves to aquire premium land for cheap, or bluffing and pumping land, and selling it for many times more than you purchased it for. The Goshen co. Land flip to CHK put TB and SSN on the map along with plenty of money in the bank.

As investors we need to understand our company from the ground up and stay ahead of the game to prevent a loss and rake in profit.

I'm trying to wrap my head around why management would dare suggest the LTIP to be discussed May 30.
    TB provides updates more frequently then any oiler I've ever been invested in, which I always loved. However, delays are just a part of the game for all oilers, but as frequently as TB provides updates short term blip after blip will continue to knock the share price lower even though they eventually get to the pot of gold at the end of the drill bit.

Now to my question, is there a possibility there is much more than frac water being recovered from the Gretel well, but due to a major land deal in the works TB isn't showing his straight yet? Is TB obligated per SEC rules to mention oil shows or can he be very vague?

I'm really beginning to wonder if there is much more to this story going on behind the scenes than shareholders are aware of, but once revealed will be of great benefit to them and make better since of the last few months.

Again not likely but it is possible through all of the recent turmoil that TB has an ace in the hole and will present it when the timing is right and take down a major pot.

Apologize for the grammar and spelling, posting from an android phone autocorrect can be a nightmare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.