ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Another Q&A?, page-5

1. 2,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57

Of course Indian's dealing withtheir shrewdness being Indian's.

There is nothing wrong. But attitude and timeliness is something to be questioned.

IMO, it is also the inept from ECT to betterinterpret and understand what the head nodding means without things in writing.

From announcement dt., 28th Feb 2019, belowwas mentioned

"India project partner NMDC Limited(NMDC) anticipated to hold board meeting before mid-March to consider approvalof RCA for signing"

The meaning of above statement would havemade sense if it was something like below

"India project partner NMDC Limited(NMDC) to hold board meeting before mid-March where it is anticipated toconsider approval of RCA for signing"

The placing of the word"anticipated" in the sentence makes hell a lot of difference.

Is it that ECT are inept with comprehensionor they just assumed from the nod that it is good to go!!!!!

Hence, I strongly believe and it is only abelief that, ECT as a coy may have too many assumptions and below is a proof for thatfrom today's ann - ECT only anticipated which is different to what they said in 28th Feb 2019 announcement.

"On Wednesday 13 March 2019 a tradinghalt was granted to allow the Company to confirm the outcome of NMDC’s boardmeeting, held on 12 March 2019, where it was anticipated that the RCA would betabled for consideration."

Also, the purpose of the thread was reflecton the zero value add IMO at least for me, as my question(s) where not answered straight and theresponse had no context to my question.

Typical of a management response.

If Q&A's can only rehash / rephrase thesame statement that actually required clarification, then what's the point???

From previous Q&A by ECT_REP on HC, theECT_REP said they will announce something about LV in a weeks’ time.

It's been more than a week now and nodetails.

I assume what the excuse will be......thepriority is Project - India......!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.