CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

another quality day of posting, page-2

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Firstly,

Congratulations mods for trying your best on the CVI thread today...I am sure it could have been much worse.

It really is a sad state of affairs to see the way the CVI thread has been taken over recently, to post anything of substance today...or worse, try to find something to read of substance...I fear one would just be wasting their time.

Whilst the mods obviously tried to keep ahead of it all, the fact remains there are many in an apparent "group effort" still continuing to post about everything but the stock in question.

Why are they doing this...how can we see so many new posters all converge on the thread at once. Is this just one big massive coincidence...did everyone of them just wake up this morning and decide to post on CVI?

Clearly a group effort here, most likely coordinated via emails off the threads judging by the nature and timing of some of the posts and replies to one another.

I am looking at a sea of red on my screen...perhaps it has something to do with the XAO down 150 odd points? CVI is down just like everything else...so in an environment of such negativity it becomes easier for CVI to be played with...and it will continue to be played with as long as people sell because someone else is selling, who sell because someone else also sold, who sold because the other guy sold...and so on...

lol

CVI is not unique in this situation by the way...so I wonder why the apparent team effort to deride and stalk current holders has congregated here?

I did not see one single decent post for the negative argument today...no facts, nothing stock specific...in fact everything but the stock was discussed by those claiming to be offering an alternative view.

Can someone please point me to where there is a single worthwhile negative post today. The stock is down, there must be a reason for it and given how many have congregated here to tell all us regular CVI posters about it, I assume someone must have a genuine argument?

Surely they can't all be low content posts...but if so, what does this say about their motive?

My 5 other main interests are also down today, but not one of their threads have seen a similar "attack"...not one.

lol...I bet some of today's "alternative posters" would love to know which ones.

Seriously, it has reached the stage where not to post is the only solution...and somehow I suspect this is at the heart of much of the agenda here.

Now, this is for the mods...

In the absence of the trouble makers, the CVI "community" travels along relatively nicely, sharing views, research, humorous banter...albeit with the odd colourful "discussion" here and there...just like every other thread I guess. Most posters who frequent here regularly have genuine reasons to follow the threads...ie, we hold stock.

Without doubt, the trouble always starts when people come on to the threads posting mischievous, low content, agenda driven rubbish...and always the same little group mind you.

They espouse the righteous position of offering an alternative view to save everyone from themselves and then complain they are attacked for doing so, but if you spend the time to look at their posts carefully, invariably they contain nothing but empty rhetoric designed to disrupt and antagonise an otherwise amicable group of posters.

Whilst the posting rules are the rules and we all need to adhere to them, it gets a little tough when one has been posting on a stock for months, then gets attacked by a low content trouble maker, yet becomes tarred with the same brush as the one day blow-in, who's agenda is nothing but causing conflict...simply for responding in a similar way.

What looks like an even handed issue, often ignores the fact these people set up temporary "sacrificial nics" who's sole purpose is to get others banned.

I do not understand how half the posts today did not get the posters banned...some were moderated numerous times, yet continue to post the same diatribe.

As DENUM has suggested above, it is simply not worth posting on such days due to the nature of the senseless, baseless attacks that will surely follow and likelihood one will be targeted.

The evidence of such a view is clearly visible in the nature of many of today's low content posts.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.