SYR 2.38% 20.5¢ syrah resources limited

Hi Tpcs, You are looking on the money there; what concerns me is...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Tpcs,

You are looking on the money there; what concerns me is the movement from Flake to Vein...

SYR with its fundamental support from German, Europe and US banks is due in part to macro economic forces. China consolidating will be followed by expansion again, as sure as night follows day. In the mean time the whole world is looking for safe harbors and leverage for their capital.

Just as Russia has now gotten out of US banks and USD - Their friends in China could change things significantly for Flakers.

Vein is grossly undervalued and Flake still emerging as the strategic material of choice for technology is going to be in demand for years to come. Vein is a niche that is over sold, undervalued and experiencing a massive market inefficiency. The Imbalance is not going away. As Flakers pull one end of the rubber band Vein pulls on the other because of its ability to compete with China.

Just as a matter of risk management and leverage Flakers will decelerate from Flake to bring to bear their resources to land bank in Veiners because the inefficiency is extreme.

SYR is outstanding in my opinion, what concerns me is volume deceleration over the next 18 months or so, I definitely am looking at over 4 to 5 dollars for SYR but it could have been even higher potentially in my opinion, simply put I am enthusiastic for SYR but I think there are real fundamental market forces out of all of our hands.

Not all Flakers or Veiners are created equal. I think Flakers know the risks, the sovereign risks, market risks, the risks that China presents, uncompetitive Flakers and so on. The Imbalance between Flake and Vein is going to become obvious, extreme and dramatic like a last stage of a rocket pulling away. I think we can all track this, Vein price difference being an obvious indicator and it will be interesting to see many of the smaller Flakers merging, Joint venturing and coming to terms with China and the market.

Graphite in my opinion is excellent; the imbalance between Flake and Vein is going to lean on the market in ways that will be amazing to watch. My exodus prediction from Flake to Vein is going to change everything; I wanted to share this just for records; maybe I am wrong!

What do you think?

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $212.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.8¢ $843.2K 4.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 332339 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 157107 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.