SYR 0.00% 32.0¢ syrah resources limited

Hi Georgeb, No disrespect but Vein graphite is cheap to pull up,...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Georgeb,

No disrespect but Vein graphite is cheap to pull up, purify so on, it is Flake that shifts through tons and tons.

I suggest a study of Vein, mining and its uniqueness and competitive advantage.

I am not attacking Flake, it is part of a rising tide. I am predicting that the ignorance about Vein is evaporating like mist at dawn. Because in my opinion that there is a gross market inefficiency, based in part of peoples unawareness, markets cannot allow the Imbalance to last forever. Just as a matter of value investing capital will risk manage and leverage itself into the natural inefficiency, it is just sound theory meeting real world inefficiency.

SYR is on target to break new ranges above $4 in my opinion, I think this does not change my prediction which is multi-month in nature...

"Sri Lankan graphite

Sri Lanka is renowned the world over for being the only producer of crystalline vein or lump graphite, which is the highest quality of naturally occurring material.

The quality of vein graphite produced in Sri Lanka has a purity level in excess of 90% Carbon as Graphite.

This is significant as it requires very little upgrading and processing to produce a high quality saleable product, leading to low operating costs and high profit margins." - http://www.*.com.au/companies/news/...-produces-954-graphite-concentrate-55180.html

"Due to the natural fluid-to-solid deposition process, vein graphite deposits are typically above 90% pure with some vein graphite reaching 99.5% graphitic carbon in the “as found" state. This level of purity is possible because the deposition of carbon occurs as a precipitation of solid carbon from a geologic fluid that is traversing emplaced rock. There is no intimate mixing or association of the graphite with country rock as in conventional flake graphite deposits where the non-carbon and carbon phases may be deposited contemporaneously.

Typical veins measure from centimetres to nearly 2m in thickness with the highest purity material being located toward the centre of the vein away from contact with the wall rock. Vein graphite is mined using conventional shaft or surface methods typically used to mine vein-type deposits.

Vein graphite is available in sizes ranging from 8cm lumps to powder as fine as 5 micrometers. Products covering the range of purity from 94% graphitic carbon to 99% graphitic carbon are commonly available.
    In many applications vein graphite may offer superior performance since it has slightly higher thermal and electrical conductivity, which result from its high degree of crystalline perfection.

Vein graphite also has the highest degree of cohesive integrity of all natural graphite materials. High cohesive "energy" means that vein graphite is easy to mould and can be formed into solid shapes without the aid of a binder addition." - http://boraboraresources.com/home/index.php/projects/what-is-graphite

Product Applications
    Graphite from viens is used in a broad range of applicationd due to crystalline structure and electrical and thermal conductivity. Main uses; powder metals, special refractories, copper graphite and carbon graphite brushes for electrical applications.
    Product Pricing
    Price is comparable to flake graphite pricing and is driven by carbon content, purity levels and mesh size. Lump occurs naturally across a uniform size range resulting in a higher than average, but narrow price range.
    Importance
    The only current source of crystalline lump graphite is Sri Lanka; it is exported world-wide.

Thank you for your thoughts, anyway I could be wrong!

I focus on logic and am interested in my deductions and what you all think? Thank you.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $331.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $1.390M 4.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 904701 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 360883 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.