WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Another ramped stock into Share Issue, page-65

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    "CR of $35m received applications for $75m from SI and Institutional bidders. What does that tell you??" bitzer.

It tells me my position is DILUTED!
    It tells me I had NO chance to take part in the cr. (Which might be good considering the how last cr did.)
    It tells me you're primarily addressing bashers. Undoubtedly you'll change their minds, just one more...
    It tells me BLK management are starting to come to the well too often.
    It tells me BLK management are under enormous pressure from both crs' brokers and bagholders.

Welcome Bashers!

There are plenty, I mean heaps, of people who will kindly let you get under their skin. Read them as you infuriate their dear souls; their earnest responses beggars belief; savage them. Drain their intellectual capital, and once again ruin this forum. Some of the regulars have learned your simple dark ways of dialogue and iggy you. Others will obligingly retort-reply-counter, enjoy their wriggly frustration bashers.

OV

PS I know how this battle begins: a bear thread title endlessly responded to by bulls, or; a semi-informed post starting another bout of nastiness. It only ends when bashers are no longer responded to. Some, though, never realize that easy truth, so carry on.

PPS What a waste.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.