ITE i.t.& e limited

Ok granted MAN are not the largest hedge fund in the world. But...

1. 146 Posts.
    Ok granted MAN are not the largest hedge fund in the world. But if we are going to get real pedantic they are the largest publicly funded and traded hedge fund in the world!
    We know Robbo isn’t the most accurate typist in the world either, especially after a few crownies so please cut him a little editorial slack and lighten up a bit, if I only had ocker’s posts to read I would have jumped out the window long ago. I can understand how you would perceive Robbo to be a ramper and I actually thought he was a company plant when I first read his posts on share trader. Then I met Robbo at the ITE AGM (I put two and two together and went up to him and asked if he was in fact Robbo from ST) and discovered him to be a very ethical and very successful investor and no he wasn’t employed by the company. His track record is on public record and speaks for itself. He is certainly not a day trading ramper, nothing could be further from the truth. Just leave the money in the usual place Robbo… lol. As for ITE yes they have a 5 year plan and that was implemented years ago, we are now years into that plan and as I’ve said before it is coming to fruition. With the recent purchase of Halcyon, Jim was quoted as saying (I think it was mentioned in the Rust report from memory) ITE are now able to implement their software much quicker, not sure why maybe it’s the extra staff maybe it’s the software I dunno??? But that’s got to have a big impact on the bottom line as well, with all these contracts coming in. Why is he unconcerned about share price? Maybe he’s in negotiations and is in fact unconcerned about the short term sp, a heap of options just expired out of the money because the sp was lower than 20cents, that’s got to be good for us. Why did he deny a deal? MAYBE you have to look very carefully at what was in fact asked and what exactly was answered…………. I have complete faith in them, apart from some delays they’ve been good to their word.

Cloaka in Noddy land
    Ps Due to the delays I tried some Coopers….. Still trying to decide, think I need another carton to reach an informed decision. Crownies or Coopers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.