ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE).Well that last little post; at least if nothing else,...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE).

Well that last little post; at least if nothing else, .... Seemed.... to ...Clear The Air ...!!!!

I too rang the (ITE)-- CEO.... today-- (who seemed like a scholar and a gentleman)-- ....and he emphasized ...to me..... to concentrate on certain wordings in the latest ASX Released ASX Announcement re the: finalization of the North American Contractual negotiations .....

It said exactly this:

30 March 2007 ASX/AIM Announcement

IT&e’s Razor Risk Solution Selected by Major North American Bank

The Board of IT&e Limited (ASX: ITE, AIM: ITEL), a leading technology solutions provider to the global financial markets, is pleased to announce the selection of IT&e’s Razor risk solution by the Group Risk Management division of a major North American financial institution, subject to final contracting.

The decision to select Razor was made after a comprehensive evaluation of vendor solutions and a comprehensive on-site feasibility study.

IT&e and the Bank are now engaged in formal contract discussions.

Razor will be implemented to address the client’s global trading credit and market risk management requirements subject to finalization of this contract.

The key words that James said to Think & Ponder carefully about are:

"....Razor will be implemented to address the client’s.... Global..... trading credit and market risk management requirements..."

The Key word in the above sentence (from the (ITE) Announcement)-- is the word: "Global".

I asked James, would they be releasing the name of the North American Bank shortly.

Answer was: "Definitely....Yes"

From the Global Significant Bank--implied in the sentence, I asked James, would Most People who have ever read the AFR-- (including me)-- instantly--- and Quickly-- Recognize the Name of this Global Bank that has a Global reach....???

His answer was ..... Most definitely ..."Yes".

So keep pondering the ... sentence again--->>>-- ie: ( Razor will be implemented to address the client’s global trading credit and market risk management requirements) .....>>>>---.... and see if YOU can now guess; .... the name ....of the said Global Large North American based Bank....

Food for thought with the Implications of this on a number of levels I would have thought.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.