CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

another rbs morgans blog on cgp 17/10

1. 336 Posts.
    What do conferences and performance tables have in common?

By Scott Power, 17 October 2013, 11:48 AM
    Senior Analyst
    Sectors Covered: Healthcare, Life Science, Telecommunications, Technology and Media

I've taken a look at companies presenting at the MicroCap Conference this week and at Australia Biotech Invest 2013 on the 28th and 29th October. I've referenced back to our performance tables looking for early signs of momentum with these stocks, and this is what I am seeing:

Consegna soon to be known as RhinoMed (CGP) and Invion (IVX) are presenting and the stories are well told in both instances. CGP has strong momentum indicators and IVX has a near-term clinical milestone. Other positive observations include Allied Healthcare (AHZ), Bionomics (BNO), IDT Australia (IDT), Alchemia (ACL), 1300 Smiles (ONT) and Prana Biotech (PBT) - all companies with good momentum.

Interest is flooding back into the emerging Healthcare and Life Science sectors. Stay tuned for more feedback from these upcoming conferences.

Disclaimer: Analyst owns shares in ACL, CGP

http://www.rbsmorgans.com/Blog/2013/October/What-do-Conferences-and-performance-tables-have-in-common.aspx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.