AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

well, good to see some serious discussion again.I also am...

1. 180 Posts.
    well, good to see some serious discussion again.

I also am dissapointed that the AMU sp is not responding in line with its peers, although perhaps not as worried as some here but i only bought in a couple of months ago at 57c.

Everyone seems to agree that this Co is seriously undervalued and having read all your comments i still cant see why. Some of you have raised legitimate concerns about communications with shareholders and i agree as i have not had a reply from a call i made to Co either.
    I dont think any of the reasons mentioned justify this Co being so undervalued, just my opinion.

Was an interesting exercise to go back to Feb and look at the comments you were all making then. Very positive chat about fundamentals, management etc. Fundamentally nothing has changed for Amadeus.
    I have to agree with NK in that there is plenty of info available on AMU in order to make an informed investment decision. For me i saw a quality business, generating good profits of long life assets, manageable debt and strong experienced management and good supply/demand fundamentals for their commodities.
    Nobody rings a bell at the top or the bottom, but it was my judgement that at 57c there was little downside risk for AMU and took a view to invest over a period of 12-18 months.
    Until something fundamentally effects AMU i see no reason to question my initial decision to invest, to do so would be breaking my own rules.
    I dont claim to be an expert on oil and gas and i certainly wont pretend that i can micro-manage the Co. I believe that management is good at running an Oilie but needs to do more to attract new investors and communicate better with its current shareholders.
    If the current situation continues with AMU falling behind its peers sooner or later someone will consider AMU a prime candidate for a takeover, imo.

Patience is something i have plenty of, and i understand why some of you are running out of it. I stand by my decision to invest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.