AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

I think we are in agreement re the unrealised "value" of the Co....

1. 3,849 Posts.
    I think we are in agreement re the unrealised "value" of the Co. my issue(s) are that the attitude that appears to pervade it now simply reflect the markets attitude to the stock and the trading "value" of the stock.

One thing I've heard repeatedly was that the new guy was going to do a lot of the stuff we're now all complaining isn't happening.

I've never had trouble with communication with this Co (nor ARW before) until the last few months. At a time when the Co. should have been doing more not less its doing nothing wrt shareholders.

When vastly undervalued Co's go dead quiet and then almost beligerent I ask why.

I've yet to get any answer let alone a good one.

Makes me wonder what we aren't being told.

Still holding my core stock but not at all a fan for now.
    The fiasco over the reserve statement that wasn't that came 6 months after it was promised (bear in mind it is the Co. that has the responsibility to provide this info to the market not the shareholder or brokers) and now the complete silence other than informationless weekly drilling reports would appear the market has come to the same conclusion.

Clearly sharehoolders in this one count for nothing atm.

So make me an offer and I'd probably take it. And that's something the Co. should be smart enough to realise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.