DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

AGREED, In the interim, why don't you ask Frugs and Rookie...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

AGREED,

In the interim, why don't you ask Frugs and Rookie Kaiser , to throw a bucket of water over comments like Rookies recent post:

"Lol at Mayafushi trying to make this out to be a loss.....they won the sole purpose test! Do you realise how big a deal that is? The other two points can just be fixed with changes to the pds IMO.

Once they make the changes they’ll be able to access billions in FUM with so much super money wanting to flow into just such a product. Good luck with your short/competitor mayashushi

OR

Frugs "Pearla" recent post:

You really are pathetic with your constant jibes at an innovative company that is challenging the status quo in relation to investing in property and potentially solving social issues around affordability. It is beginning a very long journey for this company and all you do is try to tear it down. Whilst Sushi is a cute moniker for you, reflective of being flaccid I suspect, mushie might be more appropriate. You’ve posted well over 100 negative comments, but who are you I wonder to make these comments. I think I detect sour grapes.

Suggest we wait for the Federal Court process for Submissions and any potential Appeals to the High Court of Australia to take their course.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.