GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

For those unfamiliar with DYEs progress, the "fingers crossed"...

1. 413 Posts.
    For those unfamiliar with DYEs progress, the "fingers crossed" refers to a previously noted report (28 May) that Corus is hoping WAG will help with capex and possibly questions on this could be being reflected in the SP. Dyesol announced WAG reps visited Shotton again in early July but that is all. For reference heres the quote from May:

"The project is reaching the end of a three year development phase and now wants to mass produce its pioneering idea in Shotton. This will create 160 jobs and Corus has its fingers crossed that WAG will help fund the expansion."

On the other hand I notice the SP slide for 35 trading days after last years capital raising and we are at 37 days now since this years capital raising.

Good to see the 90 cents hold on Friday just above the raising lower trend line from 10/10/2008 and a number of spec stocks spiked down possibly with fears/play on the US jobs report being released, but that is now past and the US markets rebound to the close on Friday night. Time will tell and Monday will be interesting.

Source: http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2010/05/28/320-new-jobs-in-north-wales-with-corus-colors-and-upm-paper-mill-55578-26538789/

My opinions only, please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.