ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

another restart ..., page-2

1. 46 Posts.
    Its not necessary, that a CEO has to be a geologist, I would even say that would be a risk. Domain experts allways have restricted views and most often they are in love with their interests.

A Manager allways has a 360 degree view and never shys away from unpleasant decisions. Furthermore an attribute of a manager is to know the right things and to do them right. This means, a manager of course learnt his lessons from the past, but though he is standing in the present, HE LIVES IN THE FUTURE. Thats the only way to bulid guidelines for his team. Successful managers most often are able to find the shortest ways to their targets, the more they lead their teams the long way round, the worse they are. Some of them never find the RIGHT goals - I know a lot of em related to ARU.

Imo it is most important for surviving, to find such a manager no matter what he costs. The responsibility of Kowalick is to find someone who can control this heap of shards, someone that has brilliant connections and someone, whos watch is moving twice as fast as ours!
    If Kowalick fails to find such one, it will come true, what I stated before: Game over!

ctg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $208.3K 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1533397 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 568435 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.