FBR 4.17% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

I don't think you understand how these sort of robots work....

1. 66 Posts.
    I don't think you understand how these sort of robots work.

Firstly, your posts are ridiculous. If someone wants FBR in Antarctica, they are going to be a big client as I imagine it'll require significant changes to the robot. The tolerance is the least of your concern there, the robot components freezing and being unable to function is your main concern. So if they've got a big client in Antarctica, they can afford to put on an engineer. Completely different to a field tech, so don't confuse the two.

Home plans are created in CAD software, generally in 3D for the bigger companies. That's how you can get the 3D conceptualization and 3D walk through before they are built. You import those CAD files into whatever CAD software FBR are using (might even be the exact same software). Whether FBR receives 2D or 3D CAD plans it doesn't really matter, but 3D might be a little easier. FBR will then build all the brick walls/components in 3D using the original CAD plan. By the end of it, FBR will have a CAD model that has every brick modeled for the walls/structures they'll be building. None of this requires any expert knowledge and is actually quite basic.

They send this 3D brick model to the robot, and the robot will build it. The robot will use cameras and sensors in conjunction with the existing code to build the brick structure. The cameras and sensors are not for the robot to figure out what brick goes next or anything like that, that's done in the 3D model by humans. The cameras and sensors are used as locators only and primarily used to detect errors. The code allows the robot to interpret the model and will help set the parameters and will identify any mistakes. I.e. you'll have code that says space the bricks X distance apart, if that conflicts with the drawing, it'll trigger so that the supervisor can check what the issue is. The code does more than that obviously but I can't fit in a complete breakdown of how the robot works in one post.

The robot will place the bricks within an 0.5mm tolerance of the model. And no, that tolerance will not be multiplied throughout each placed brick. Again, the machine isn't using the cameras to place each brick based on the previous brick and therefore it will not place each brick out by 0.5mm from the previous brick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $67.83K 2.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 654859 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3252002 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.