ARU 13.2% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

hi Julia,I try to be gentle with you ,as it appears that your...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    hi Julia,
    I try to be gentle with you ,as it appears that your reputation as a poster and, financially, are going down hill rapidly .
    Selective quotes from my previous post.
    "Never put all egg in one basket! Hope your stock deposit is diversified enough"
    Julia ,i hope that you can understand that the bad egg "ARU" is not going to hatch with the GOOD eggs like LYC AND NTU.
    The first to come into production are the ones that would gain the most .Supply /demand.
    If you are counting that ARU would eventually be t/o by LYNAS,,then it s different story.May be.
    So to get rid of " ARU" in time like i did,already proved to be the right move.
    Diversification does not apply in this case.Both shares=REE . I call it Culling the stock, keep only the best get rid of the rest.
    And if you cannot see LYC being better than ARU, what can i say for your judgment ,or strategy ?
    We all make mistakes in life.Wise to learn by the mistakes of others not your own.
    Not to late to count your losses . Well 3 shares of ARU would buy ONE LYC, or 3 NTU and leaves you enough to pay for another drink.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $381.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $2.808M 16.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 2992134 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1169481 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.