MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Whether the stock is being shorted or not - it seems to me clear...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Whether the stock is being shorted or not - it seems to me clear it is being manipulated. But then so are most of the the other "sexy" lithium, pot and biotecs with promise and enough liquidity to make it worthwhile. Part of the game it seems. I am starting to give more credence to the smart charters - as their charts seems to have some utility in sometimes predicting the mass movement in the market - including the manipulators. But at best that is an inexact science and without lots of experience probably more akin to reading the tea leaves.

Madam's approach is smart. He is invested in this stock through this forum, rather than with his money. He can get a feel for the how the herd moves on the stock and is ready to invest the cold hard cash when some proof follows the promise. By being "invested" daily in what it is doing, he won't miss that swing! Intelligent "devils advocate" posts draws out some valuable collective knowledge (along with lots of c...p) that feeds into the investment decision about when to move. If you have the time to be "invested" this way without risking your cash, I think that's pretty smart. If the proof comes the price will run hard and will rise many multiples. So what if you miss the first 50c of that run, provided you are there early once the proof comes in. Me - I lose interest unless I have money on or hovering over the table - a far riskier strategy. Many on this forum would learn a lot from Madam's approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.