BKS burdekin pacific limited

mozz18, you are right - as I said in my last post, this asset...

1. 85 Posts.
    mozz18, you are right - as I said in my last post, this asset might be huge. Why else would they all be fighting so hard to get control of it.

Mr Patterson (person in charge of minority group of shareholders who keep calling for these meetings) obviously knows the area as he was in charge of Emperor for some years.

However, I doubt his management ability as Emperor Mines showed no profits for 4 consecutive years up to June 2000, when he was in charge. (see their annual reports).

He has since been voted off the board.

I am also concerned about his letter to shareholders re the court case with bks, given what Mr Bennett states in the announcement (20 October 2004).

Mr Bennett says

"Mr Patterson incorrectly asserts in his letter to shareholders that only one of the objections raised by the company was found to have substance.

Specifically, Commissioner Zilko SC found that one objection raised by the comapny was sufficient to order the cancellation of the meeting.

Commissioner Zilko did not need to rule on any of the other objections raised by the company and did not rule on their validity"

What's going on?

Mr Patterson states that they have received 630 proxies. But how many votes?

In their 2003 annual report, bks said they had over 7,300 shareholders of which more 6,300 held less than a marketable parcel.
    I don't know what the current position is, as they have not yet released their annual report.

Constructive comments & discussion please.
    I hold bks
    Always seek professional investment advice before investing & please read below.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.