GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

another ship, another dollar?, page-16

1. 4,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 844
    Hi guy's got back here last Friday after another 6 plus percent drop I can tell you I felt like saying stuff it I'm out but here I am Wednesday 23rd and looking at how every thing is coming together I have a renewed confidence in GBG .
    As per the last ann all is on track I just don't think people have any concept of the size Karara is if you were to walk the length of St George's terrace in Perth that is the length of this plant .
    It will be running by April's end according to management pushing through 8 mta .
    I see no reason why not from where I sit looking thru the crane window sorry to sound like a broken record but the fact is GBG are achieving the targets set to bring this project to fruition.
    What people don't understand is the amount of physical and technical work that has gone into building this project . It will work I think that's been proven
    Management say end of April I agree and I am right here at Karara right now if I didn't believe it I would be long gone and sleeping in my own bed every night .
    I would love to give all the details of what is going on blow by blow but that is naughty .
    Just don't think we're going to be sending train after train of the mag concentrate until as management has stated ramp up to 8 mta by the end of April .
    So far no major issues.
    Hang in there guy's rewards will come .
    Good luck and hope to see you at the February 8 th meeting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.